Skip to main content

Summer Vibes


So here we are in the middle of summer. 
The weather in my part of Europe is on the extremely hot side. Which you know, is not too bad, when you get to go to the beach to relax under a sunshade whilst reading a book, between two dips in the water.
If you're studying or working, then the above mentioned heat becomes less fun and you start longing for the colder days (then again I'm a winter girl so ya' know...).

But mostly summer is about positive vibes, and as such, this is what this article should inspire and promote.
This is why, in the midst of my ramble, I have decided to include some of my all time favorite summer essentials (in the picture hereabove).
To say that I am a fan of hairbows would simply be the understatement of the year.
I absolutely adore them. I know this sounds crazy but bear with me. I just have to keep my hair from my face whenever I eat or read or basically just do any activity that requires even the minimal amount of concentration. So that's for the practical part of them. But above that, aren't hairbows just the cutest, most feminine hair accessory ever? Plus they're totally preppy.
And I above all like this one (trust me I have quite the collection) because I'm a self proclaimed geography nerd, and just like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory, I just freakin' love flags (okay?).

My second accessory is a pair of shades, 'cuz that's just an alltime summer essential.
I personally love these Rayban Clubmasters. I've had them for about 4 years now, and I use them as soon as there's even the slightest ray of sunshine. I just find them so classic! They never seem to go out of style! Honestly if they somehow broke, I'd probably just buy the same ones again (waste I know, but I just love them that much)!

My third and final summer essential is this Too Faced Melted lipstick.
Everygirl needs a summer lipstick (or two). I mean you get tanner so your usual nude doesn't fit anymore and it's just always good to have a sober everyday lipstick. I chose this particular one because I'm always very satisfied with Too Faced's products and I really liked the shade (it's called Chihuahua, if any of you were wondering).


So yeah, that's about it for my summer essentials. I wanted to keep it to a minimum, since the word "essentials" actually should refer to a few, necessary things (not that a lipstick is quintessentially necessary, but I'm a girly girl okay, I like this stuff).

Please let me know if you have any of your own "summer essentials", I'd love to hear about them :)

Until next time,


Yours truly,


Carly ☆
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Carly

Hey guys! I'm Carly! I'm a twentysomething year old student from Europe. I'm all new to this whole blogging thing so please be patient with me. I always have such a fun time reading blog articles and finding out about new things exploring Pinterest and Instagram. So much fun, I decided to give this whole thing a try. Don't expect anything madly interesting, as I said, I am new to this (haha). I just want to use this blog to share some things I like, mostly clothes (I'm very into the preppy style), makeup, books and maybe even some yummy recipes. As well as maybe talk about some more "serious" things like college and mental health. I hope you'll love it even half as much as I will probably enjoy writing about all of these things. Until next blog post, Yours truly, Carly ☆